In this policy
- "our", "we", "us" or "Tui" means Tui Products Limited or any related Tui Group company providing you with our services
- "you" means you, the person using our services, or visiting our website.
- "services" means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with access to our website.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you are just surfing and reading information on our website, then we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet.
- The operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using.
- Your browsing behaviour.
- Your online transactions.
- The date and time you are visiting.
- The URLs of the pages you visit.
- The domain name of the page you visit after leaving our website.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site and for a number of different purposes, for example, to measure the effectiveness of our website design and function.
Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual machines or persons except for the reasons set out below in this section. We do not sell information which identifies you personally. We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about security issues. If we think it is necessary, we can disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs.
If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out an electronic query or competition form and you give us permission to contact you, we will use the information to communicate with you in relation to all the goods which we provide to you or which we consider might be of interest to you. This may include email marketing.
Our website places a cookie on the hard drive of your computer. A "cookie" is a file which allows us to track and target the interests of users. In addition, our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, including the following features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting - which gives us additional insight into who has viewed our paid digital advertising on other websites. This will help us optimise and tailor our advertising.
- DoubleClick Platform integrations & Remarketing with Google Analytics – the integrations between both our web analytics and paid advertising platforms together to give us additional insight. This allows us to tailor our advertising to ensure the right types and offers are shown to you while you are using the internet outside our website.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting - which gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to access to personal information we hold about you where it is stored in such a way that it can be readily be retrieved. If the personal information we hold about you is not accurate or complete, then you may ask us to correct it.
To update your personal information, such as your email address, you can contact us by email.
When signing in or shopping online, look for the 'padlock' symbol at the bottom of your web browser. The 'padlock' symbol is a certificate of authenticity and ensures the site is secure. You can double-click the padlock symbol to view the certificate's details.
On the Tui website we are using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This is the most accepted way of ensuring the security of transmitted information to and from Internet sites worldwide. On our site, it operates when you complete and send forms, but not while you are simply surfing the site.
6. OPTING OUT
TURNING OFF COOKIES
HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM EMAIL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS?
There are two ways to unsubscribe to any email message
- Follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email.
- By writing using the contact details contained in the message.
If you have difficulty unsubscribing using any of the methods contact us here.
HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?
If you feel that your email address has been used without your permission and contacting the sender has not yielded satisfactory results you can issue a formal complaint by emailing us here.
7. CHANGING THIS POLICY
We may change this policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of a completely new policy. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated policy on our website. Any change we make applies from the date we post it on the website.
TUI LEGAL DISCLAIMER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE
Tui Products Limited (Tui) welcomes you to this website. By viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
The information provided in this site is based on information supplied by Tui (unless otherwise specified), and is intended only as an introduction and guide to Tui and its range of available products.
While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly Tui does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site.
Changes or updates to the content of this site may occur without notice.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
You must not use this site or its contents
- In breach of any legislation or for any unlawful act.
- To damage or disrupt this site.
Tui owns all copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this site. Everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Tui welcomes the use of this site for your non-commercial use only provided that you do not remove any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content. We advise that you may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of this site without Tui’s express permission.
The sites linked to this site are not under the control of Tui. Tui is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Tui provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Tui of the linked site.
In accordance with Internet protocol, we require that you request the permission of Tui to link to this site. If you would like to link to the site please contact us.
This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand.