- Easy to use and mess free.
- Sustainably sourced wood.
- Use in indoor and outdoor fires and barbeques.
Directions for use
- Remove one Tui Natural Firelighter from the tin and place in your appliance. Cover with kindling and light the firelighter.
- Once the fire is established, add firewood/charcoal to your appliance. Allow barbeque coals to ash over before cooking, usually approx. 20 minutes.
Precautions: Always show extreme caution when lighting a fire. Avoid handling once lit. Followthe manufacturer's instructions for your appliance. Store in a dry place away from children and animals. Ashes may contain hot embers. Wait until ashes have cooled, and then dispose of in a metal container. Do not light in your hand. Do not breathe vapour. Do not store near fire or food.
Must be stored in dry conditions.
Write a review
Tui Natural Firelighters - Wood Wool & Wax reviews
Excellent product for lighting your bbq. Lights very quickly and burns more than long enough to get your charcoal going, all without any funky smells! If only Mitre 10 still stocked it!
Whether it be firestarters, firelighters, kindling or our new natural firelighters made from wood wool & wax; the Tui Fire range has plenty on offer to help keep you and your family warm this season.
Discover smart solutions to light a cosy fire at home this winter, along with our new fire accessories range.
Smart Solutions for a Cosy Winter