- Easy to use and mess free.
- Sustainably sourced wood.
- Use in indoor and outdoor fires and barbeques.
Directions for use
- Remove one Tui Natural Firelighter from the tin and place in your appliance. Cover with kindling and light the firelighter.
- Once the fire is established, add firewood/charcoal to your appliance. Allow barbeque coals to ash over before cooking, usually approx. 20 minutes.
Precautions: Always show extreme caution when lighting a fire. Avoid handling once lit. Followthe manufacturer's instructions for your appliance. Store in a dry place away from children and animals. Ashes may contain hot embers. Wait until ashes have cooled, and then dispose of in a metal container. Do not light in your hand. Do not breathe vapour. Do not store near fire or food.
Must be stored in dry conditions.
Write a review
Tui Natural Firelighters - Wood Wool & Wax reviews
These firelighters are excellent. They come in small cubes and light easily. No smell, really great firelighters.
Excellent product for lighting your bbq. Lights very quickly and burns more than long enough to get your charcoal going, all without any funky smells! If only Mitre 10 still stocked it!