Tui Briquettes provide hot burning, recycled fuel for a warm, cosy fire.
Made in New Zealand from 100% recycled New Zealand milled wood, they are a convenient alternative to traditional firewood. The briquettes are easy to store and easy to use, suitable for use in indoor and outdoor fireplaces and braziers.
Independent testing shows that Tui Briquettes burn hotter than conventional firewood, and each briquette has an approximate 80-minute burn time.
In a survey of people throughout New Zealand who had sampled the briquettes, 95% said they would use them again.
- Convenient alternative to traditional firewood.
- Easy to store and easy to use.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% recycled New Zealand milled wood.
- 80 minute burn time, burns hotter than traditional firewood (as tested by independent accredited laboratories in NZ).
Directions for use
- Start your fire with Tui Kindling or Tui Firestarters.
- Once the fire is ignited place up to two Tui Briquettes on the fire at a time.
Must be stored in dry conditions.
Write a review
Tui Briquettes reviews
I am the importer of the bionic fire from Denmark and your briquettes are ideal for the bionic fire (I tried them). I would like to promote your products for my bionic fire. Can you please send me a price list for a pellet (most likely 1 tonne) or other quantities. I also could deliver as a special when I deliver the bionic fire to the customers. Please visit my website: www.envirosolve. co.nz Regards, Rene